The Main Street Arkansas Advisory Board is a nine-person body charged with providing advice and guidance to the Main Street Arkansas staff regarding downtown revitalization, the Board serves as a resource for information and experience to advise the state staff. The Historic Preservation Alliance of Arkansas and the Arkansas Economic Development Commission and the Arkansas Historic Preservation Program each assist in the appointment of three members per organization to provide advisory assistance through the Advisory Board.
Before the Main Street Arkansas staff approves or denies a new city application, the Main Street Advisory Board is afforded the opportunity to review and comment on the application. This is done during one of the Advisory Board's regular meetings.
- Gary Clements, AIA
- Melinda Faubel, AT&T
- Mark Goodman, UALR Institute for Economic Advancement
- Antoinette "Toni" Johnson, ASID
- Vanessa McKuin, Executive Director, Historic Preservation Alliance of Arkansas
- Frances "Missy" McSwain, Director, Arkansas Historic Preservation Program
- Andrew "Drew" Pack, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis